Thursday, January 20, 2011

Better Luck Next Time...

Well so much for the Christmas baby making... Turns out we might have a little more trouble than we imagined... I am so over this!

We will try again this month, fingers crossed and hoping it all "works out" haha... I have been trying to keep up with this charting crap and its annoying. I hate taking my temp in the morning, I hate having to do the peepee ovulation tests for like 4 days at a time, its EXPENSIVE and frustrating to keep up with...

I am giving it ONE more month if it doesn't work this month and I am going to go back to Dr. Love for the next step... Patience is a virtue, but not one when it comes to this...

I'm done...

1 comment:

  1. that's disappointing to hear kiddo!...wish i was there for a big hug!!...miss you!

    ReplyDelete