Friday, December 10, 2010

God, I'm tapped in...

God is truly amazing... Just when you let your shoulders droop for a second he whispers in your ear to let you know he is still here.  I had one of those moments today, and I am glad that I have become a lot more "tapped in" with God over the last 6 months so that I am able to realize he is whispering in my ear, and to acknowledge that He is truly GREAT!  I think so many times throughout this time of year we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the "season" and a lot of time forget the "reason" for all the celebration.  This year I want nothing more than for my relationship to continue to grow, and to further my walk with Christ. I would not be as strong as I am now if it weren't for Him tapping me on the shoulder, and whispering in my ear letting me know that I had strayed from Him, and feeling totally embraced by God the minute Brian and I walked into Fellowship of the Parks this summer.  All those out there that struggle with this concept, man you are missing out on something truly awesome!

Ok, this little rant is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment