Thursday, December 16, 2010

seriously?!?!

OK, so I might have to take a leave of absence from Facebook until further notice... It seems like EVERY time I log on someone else is pregnant, or posting about pregnancy...  Now, don't get me wrong, while I am excited for everyone being able to begin that journey or to add to their family, it just seems a little overwhelming right now...  WAY TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.  I thought I was SO past this, "Why not me?" thing but I am so most definitely not...

I wish this was different, I wish my feelings were different and that it didn't almost bring me to tears every time I see someones post that they get to experience the ONE thing I want SO BADLY!

I didn't want to become the girl who wants this so bad that everyone else's joy sends me to tears... I guess right now that is what I have to settle for...

Literally I can count 10 people I know who are in some stage of their pregnancy right now... And, sadly I can count almost as many struggling to get pregnant like we are...

This is a sad post for me... I really didn't want to ever feel this way but after this week I most definitely do.  There are a couple of people who I am really excited to hear their news, people who have been where I am,  and those people who have been where I am they have overcome this...

I am sure this post will make some people mad... Sad, or even to the point of not wanting to read this anymore... Please know my feelings will pass, and I will be able to move past this but right now its all I can think about...

I think I am just overwhelmed...

3 comments:

  1. I SO SO SO understand, lady! I have felt this same way for almost the last two solid years. It's a big ball of mixed emotions... happy for them but devastated for yourself.

    My advice... do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself.

    Sarah Q
    sparklesq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally normal and validated for you to feel the way you do. Remember: there will always be good days and bad days, and NEVER beat yourself up over your own emotions. Anyone who has taken a single step in your shoes will understand. And those who don't, who cares if this pisses them off...maybe they ought to learn a lesson in empathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. allow yourself to experience heartache...because that IS what you're feeling...you will have days that you can't be the happy-go-lucky, smiling about everything days...God weeps with you Jessica!...take time out to express what's inside, then remind yourself that God's plan is perfect, His timing is perfect...its not easy to wait!...but God knows the desire of your heart!...praying for you and brian on this difficult path...love you so much!

    ReplyDelete